Toll Free (800) 454-CADD
Our Subscription Service Program allows you to access new SolidWorks® software releases and upgrades, enhancement request privileges, live technical support, and comprehensive online resources.
For more information or to speak with a live Graphics Systems Customer Care Team member, please call 800-454-2233.
Automatic Upgrades, Technical Support,
and Value-Added Services
Give your design team the tools and resources they need to design better products. As a Subscription Service Program member, you receive automatic upgrades to the latest versions of SolidWorks software, live technical support from Graphics Systems Corp., as well as requested software enhancements.
You also gain access to the SolidWorks Customer Portal—a web-based hub for SolidWorks resources. The SolidWorks Subscription Service Program enables you to focus on what matters most—designing better products.
New Software Releases
Receive new versions of SolidWorks software to further improve your performance and productivity. Leverage innovative tools and leading-edge techniques to create designs faster and more accurately.
Download service pack upgrades of the most current version of SolidWorks software, with enhancements that address important issues reported by customers.
Graphics Systems Technical Support
Access live technical support from Graphics Systems Corp., including telephone assistance with product features, menu commands, installation issues, and troubleshooting.
SolidWorks Customer Portal
Gain full access to an expansive web-based repository of in-depth information and valuable resources.
My Support – Experience a diverse set of tools designed to maximize your productivity, including:
- Service Requests (SRs) – Submit incident reports to technical support for prompt resolution. View status updates using assigned SR tracking numbers.
- Software Performance Reports (SPRs) – Submit incident reports of confirmed software issues to our development team. View status updates using assigned SPR tracking numbers and monitor issue resolution in documented service packs.
- Knowledge base – Find answers to all your questions quickly and conveniently.
- Access a powerful search engine to search an extensive library of technical documentation, such as Solutions, Help Topics, Tech Tips, and Best Practices.
- Enhancement requests – Influence the development of future SolidWorks products by providing input on your specific functionality requirements. Based on these enhancement requests, new functionality and enhancements are introduced with each new software release.
Technical content – Access all our archives, from webcasts and Tech Tips to administrative guides and technical presentations.
Discussion forums – Connect with other members of the SolidWorks Community. Participate in a broad range of discussion topics on virtually all facets of SolidWorks software and design development applications.
Ensure that your design team is maximizing all the benefits that SolidWorks products offer. The CSWP (Certified SolidWorks Professional) and CSWA (Certified SolidWorks Associate) exams measure user proficiency— enabling managers to highlight areas that could require additional training. Subscription Service program members can take one free exam.
Customer Experience Programs
Gain access to programs that not only invite your opinions, but also allow you to preview SolidWorks Beta versions and forthcoming SolidWorks Early Visibility (EV) Service Packs.
- SolidWorks World International User Conference and Exposition – Attend our annual user conference to explore the latest products and services.
- SolidWorks hardware and software Solution Partners – Take advantage of partner offers available exclusively to Subscription Service program members.
Graphics Systems Corp. is the #1 Subscription Provider in North America.
Elite 190 VARs have consistently provided the highest level of customer service available. This is reflected in the staggering amounts of first-time subscription customers, the largest number of return subscription customers, as well as the highest rate of recaptured customers.
Most recently, in 2012, this honor was only given to 3 VARs in North America. Read the whole story.