In today's highly regulated industries, quality inspection reports are a fact of life. Whether you are touched by regulations in the Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical or Food Safety industries you can take advantage of InspectionXpert to make things easier.
InspectionXpert makes it a breeze to generate quality inspection sheets. Instead of a 6 to 8 hour process for generating a ballooned drawing and corresponding quality inspection sheet, you will be taking minutes to create your ballooned drawing and quality inspection sheet.
InspectionXpert for SolidWorks
InspectionXpert® is an application for creating quality inspection forms from CAD drawings. InspectionXpert comes in two versions, InspectionXpert First-Article and InspectionXpert for SolidWorks.
InspectionXpert for SolidWorks is fully integrated into the SolidWorks user interface and can generate a quality inspection form from a typical SolidWorks drawing in as little as six minutes! Take your quality inspection process to the next level with seamless integration between SolidWorks and your quality inspection
InspectionXpert For SolidWorks:
- Extracts the quality inspection characteristics directly from your SolidWorks drawing.
- Captures values for nominal dimension, plus tolerance and minus tolerance.
- Automatically calculates upper and lower dimension limits from nominal value, plus tolerance and minus tolerance.
- Exports your quality inspection characteristics from SolidWorks and creates a new quality inspection form in Microsoft Excel.
- Enables you to quickly and easily create your own custom inspection form template.
- Enables you to map SolidWorks Custom Properties to your inspection forms.
- Automatically balloons each inspection characteristic on your drawing with a unique identifier. Each balloon on the drawing corresponds with a row on the inspection form.
- Enables you to add the inspection balloons to a specified drawing layer or a new drawing layer.
- Enables you to customize the shape, look and feel of your inspection balloons by taking advantage of SolidWorks Note Favorites.
InspectionXpert First-Article is a CAD-neutral, standalone application and can handle most popular CAD formats (e.g. Autocad, SolidWorks, Inventor and more). Even raster formats such as PDF and TIFF are supported. InspectionXpert First-Article structures and streamlines your inspection documentation creation process. A forty to sixty percent reduction in inspection documentation creation time is typical with InspectionXpert First-Article.