elecworks™ for SolidWorks (EW4SW) is a tool for everyone from engineers to panel builders. Through the use of cutting edge technology elecworks™ lets you realize 3D assemblies and/or cabinets, with real time data sharing and consistency checking between elecworks and SolidWorks.
Intelligent 3D Machine components can be quickly and easily placed, reducing design times, real time updates resolve errors before they can occur as changes carried out in elecworks are automatically realized in SolidWorks & vice versa. Additionally an in built messenger allows interdepartmental design collaboration.
elecworks™ for SolidWorks (EW4SW) has an optional module available, 3D Routing & cabling, to suit everycompanies requirements.
elecworks™ for SolidWorks versions provide all the time saving tools that will allow you to realize your machine/cabinet etc. in SolidWorks; its 3D Routing & cabling module lets you take your design a step further with automatic point to point component cabling, cable segregation, raceway fill factor calculation, cable length calculations:
- View projects schematics
- Millions of 3D parts available
- 3D part placement
- DIN Rail
- Instant Messaging between users working on the same project
- Scheme/Machine/Cabinet changes realized real time
- Seamless data sharing between elecworks & SolidWorks
- Materials edition / management
- Move fluidly between drawings, equipment and wiring lists
- Reduce design times
- Avoid errors (duplication, omissions, non connected devices, inconsistent documentation…)
- Seamless data sharing
- Real time processing, bidirectional update between 2D schematics and 3D mechanical views.
- Single unique multiuser database. No need for external files exchange/update.
- Data consistency guaranteed
- Improve communications