Toll Free (800) 454-2233
Milwaukee Area (262) 790-1080
Chicago Area (630) 834-2233
Business Development Manager
If you have a burning desire to be successful, competitive, are driven by winning, independent minded, and strong willed, you belong on our business development team. You will work with our customers/prospects to sell a cost effective engineering solution that will save our customers money, improve their performance, and make them leaders in their markets/industries.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) effectively uses both consultative and transactional approaches to sell solutions to Graphics Systems prospective customers within his/her assigned territory. The BDM is responsible for execution of all facets of the sales cycle including, cold-calling/prospecting, qualifying, and following up with prospects, preparing and giving presentations to senior level management, and ensuring quality relationships with Graphics Systems customers.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Generate sales of Graphics Systems products, primarily SolidWorks, Simulation, PDM software applications, and other products/services as required.
- Conducts aggressive prospecting and lead generation via phone and face to face visits.
- Manages sales funnel to consistently exceed assigned sales objective.
- Prepares and maintains detailed monthly forecasts and presents them to management.
- Works with Applications Engineers and other technical staff to schedule and coordinate demonstrations and events.
- Works closely with the Marketing staff to increase awareness of Graphics Systems Corp. and SolidWorks within the assigned territory.
- Maintains prospect and client database.
- Provides outstanding customer support before, during and after the sale.
- Demonstrates high morals and business integrity.
Skills & Abilities
- The ideal candidate will be a seasoned Hunter/Closer and a team player with sustained track record of sales success.
- Execute strategies and plans the ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Develop and implement a regional sales plan which is aligned with company strategy and goals.
- Ability to interact at all levels within the customer's organization.
- Consistently meets and exceeds all performance metrics as assigned.
- Focused on fostering exceptional customer relationship that is second to none.
- Performs and works with a sense of urgency when carrying out sales duties.
- A "can do" attitude and tenacious in the pursuit of goal achievement and the strengthening of customer relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Education and Experience
- 4 year degree in Mechanical Engineering or Business related major.
- 3-5 years of consultative solutions selling in the software industry.
- Experience selling into manufacturing companies is a plus.
- Trained in a solution based sales process (i.e. Sandler, Adventace, Spin, etc).
About Graphics Systems Corp.
Graphics Systems Corporation assists companies in implementing new engineering technologies to streamline product development and design better products. In business for over 20 years, Graphics Systems has assisted over 1,300 companies in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Michigan to improve product design and engineering efficiency.
As the Midwest’s leading provider of SolidWorks 3D CAD software, our world-class team of dedicated professionals provide unparalleled sales, service, training, and support to our customers. Pioneering the way in engineering efficiency, Graphics Systems also offers solutions for Product Data Management (PDM), Design Simulation (FEA), Engineering Automation, Product Documentation, and Rapid Prototyping.
Headquartered in Milwaukee, WI with offices in Chicago, IL, Madison, WI, and Green Bay, WI, Graphics Systems Corporation is "Your Source for 3D Engineering Capabilities."
Graphics Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.